Brand Manager (Marketing & Key Account Management)CanadaR-0995600620 Seqirus Canada Inc
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Responsible for developing strategic and tactical plans for the Canadian private influenza market and generating private sales through executing customer centric business plans and building and maintaining relationships with wholesalers, Pharmacy Chains, and other key private customers.
Develop Strategic and tactical plan for the Private market, ensuring successful execution of the plan and measurement of KPIs.
• Contribute to the strategic planning and brand planning processes for all brands
• Set brand and sales objectives for Private Market that will help achieve overall business objectives
• Conduct competitive analysis/market research as required; Analyse sales data and provide insights; Provide relevant information on market dynamics, buying processes and competitive intelligence for pre-launch or launched products including information for any bids on private contracts & public tenders.
• Help develop communications strategy and cross-functional activity plan for target segments / customers
• Lead the execution of marketing tactics, obtain approval through appropriate copy-clearance committees, ensure full compliance as outlined by the Seqirus SOP on promotional materials
• Monitor promotional material inventory and expiry dates of promotional material and re-validates/re-orders as necessary
• Help manage relationship with advertising agencies, provide feedback on copy and creative consistent with the brand promise and strategy
• Ensure Seqirus.ca and Public Health customer websites are up to date in conjunction with Office Manager.
• Liaise with Global and US Marketing to leverage best practices
• Develop KPIs and measure impact of programs on revenue (ROI) and other objectives Negotiates & Secures private contracts with wholesalers, Pharmacy Chains, Vaccination clinics and Healthcare Companies:
• Develop and implement a tactical plan, and lead all sales related activities for large private influenza customers and select travel clinics.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with senior customer executives (Travel and vaccination clinics, Wholesalers, Pharmacies, Buying Groups and Health Care Organizations)
• Develop strategies to fully leverage large key vaccine accounts across Canada with a particular focus on influenza
• Keep up-to-date profiles of key accounts and database of key accounts and contracts/programs to achieve specific sales objectives and earn future business.
• Seek and obtain pricing, terms and overall contracting approval, manage contract terms compliance and follow up
• Implement and monitor Seqirus pricing strategies with these customers. Manage relevant pricing issues between customers and Seqirus accordingly.
• Liaise with Customer Relations manager regarding private contracts/customers pricing and delivery requirements and provide back-up when necessary
• Prepares customer communications in conjunction with Customer Relations Manager
• Ensure customer requirements are met in terms of delivery timelines, returns and credits
• Handle any ad hoc issues to ensure the highest level of customer service Co-ordinate the development of educational activities and programs
• Plan and Co-ordinate the development of National and Regional Conference promotional activities and man booth as necessary.
• Lead and co-ordinate CME/Satellite Symposium at Conferences.
• Plan and implement other HCP educational activities in conjunction with Medical Affairs
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a scientific or business field
- 5+ years' experience in sales and large account management
- Experience in product marketing and/or sales of pharmaceutical/biotech products
- Vaccine experience ideal.
- Results-oriented and customer focused
- Strong oral and written communication skills necessary to successfully execute cross-functional projects and interact directly with internal and external customers.
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Adaptable, flexible within a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Competent in Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Fully bilingual in French and English
- Willingness to travel as per business needs (Quebec/Ontario)