Global Director of Executive Talent Acquisitionアメリカ合衆国R-0550672012 CSL Behring L.L.C.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Manage and execute full-life cycle executive searches by developing the sourcing strategy, candidate assessment, recommendations, offer presentation, and negotiations.
Stay informed of diversity trends and innovative recruiting techniques as CSL’s executive search SME.
Create market mapping and research plans for all searches, maintain a pipeline of top executive talent for CSL in anticipation of future needs.
Develop and maintain a network of diverse candidates by using direct sourcing, social media, job boards, internet, CSL’s career site, internal referrals, advertising, third-party agencies, and other technical means to source candidates.
Manage relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms when required.
Review candidate resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Create and communicate prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval. Prescreen candidates prior to presentation.
Consult with and influence internal clients while providing a high level of service. Clearly define and communicate processes and respective roles while managing expectations. Prepare hiring managers and interview teams to understand job requirements. Ensure candidates are assessed (including appropriate formal assessments) in relation to the proper criteria. Follow up regularly and ensure timeliness of the recruitment process.
Market CSL careers across the globe, ensuring country marketing is aligned and represents CSL in a professional and positive manner by providing complete and accurate information about the company, culture, business strategy, relevant function/department, and specific position.
Recruit candidates and extend offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with the hiring manager and HR Business Partner, all the while operating within the guidelines of CSL’s compensation policy and Global Talent Acquisition standards.
Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Global Head of Talent Acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of business is required
- 10+ years full cycle recruiting experience with an emphasis on global executive recruiting and talent mapping
- 8+ years Life Sciences recruiting highly desired (full cycle recruiting)
- 5+ years consulting experience preferred
- Familiar with Workday Recruiting highly desired
- Ability to influence and advise senior executives and manage senior-level relationships
- SME/Leadership presence
- High level of comfort in direct sourcing and experience with complex compensation negotiations
- Strong relationship management and influence skills, particularly targeted at hiring managers, senior leaders and HRBPs
- Decisive and action oriented; strong strategic thinking and organization skills to link talent acquisition strategies, workforce and succession plans across a global company with multi-faceted talent and pipeline needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; executive presence and credibility
- Superior multitasking and ability to juggle tasks with conflicting priorities
- Highly organized and self-aware
- Immaculate attention to detail and a keen eye towards visual presentation of work product; excellent presentation skills
- Global agility; ability to work in an ambiguous environment and drive forward results
- Ability to model the CSL Values of: Patient Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration, Superior Performance
Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including occasional evenings and weekends
- 15% travel in both domestic and international locations