Director, CommunicationsUnited States of AmericaR-2178782012 CSL Behring L.L.C.
- Responsible for leading all employee and external communications efforts for CSL Plasma, including internal, external and digital communications and thought leadership. Serves as primary news media spokesperson on behalf of CSL Plasma.
- Partners with CSL Plasma senior leaders to understand their priorities and develops and executes strategic, compelling and differentiated communications and brand programs that deliver on CSL Plasma and corporate objectives
- Oversees formulation and implementation of compelling communications and brand initiatives and engagement platforms that extend industry market leadership, support business/growth, respond/neutralize competitive challenges and guide issues and crisis management
- Ensures one, coordinated external and employee communications strategy and execution plan – aligned with CSL Plasma priorities. The leader will be responsible for ensuring all CSL Plasma external and employee communications are coordinated and resources are leveraged across business locations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or closely related field; MBA or Master in Communications a plus
- 10+ years of progressive experience in private and/or public sector communications including external and employee communications is required
- Demonstrated experience in working with senior leadership, leading people and influencing stakeholders in matrixed global organization is highly desirable
- Proven capabilities to be a strategist who can also provide tactical execution
- Experience in Pharma/Biotech or similarly regulated environment is desirable
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!