Manager, Operational ExcellenceスイスR-0562721094 CSL Behring Rec. Fac. AG
CSL Behring is a leading global biotherapeutics company committed to its promise to save lives. The parent company, CSL Limited, is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
In May 2014, CSL selected Lengnau in the Canton of Bern in Switzerland as the location of a new manufacturing facility to support the commercial production of our promising novel therapies. The CSL Behring Recombinant Facility (RCF) in Lengnau is part of CSL’s ongoing global expansion strategy to support the company’s long-term growth plans.
The new plant in Lengnau with its highly advanced facilities will manufacture innovative and promising therapeutics with the aim to enhance the quality of the patient’s lives. One of the main products will be a recombinant coagulation factor to treat hemophilia B patients.
The Lengnau site project generates an investment of approximately a billion Swiss Francs and will create around 300 new jobs when it is fully operational in 2020.
Are you interested in being part of this exciting project?
We are looking for an experienced
Manager, Operational Excellence (F/M) 100%
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Establish the Operational Excellence strategy for the Lengnau site required to instill a culture of operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Lead operational excellence initiatives on site level, as described in the site strategy of Lengnau.
- Coach CSL Behring Lengnau staff in Operational Excellence (green belt and black belt) and the delivery of operational excellence onsite in Lengnau.
- Lead cross functional teams to ensure projects are rolled out and delivered according to milestones, budget and other relevant factors (eg. cGMP, Safety-, service-, costs-, capital-aspects).
- Operational excellence site strategy of CSL Behring Recombinant Facilities in Lengnau (incl. management systems, people/mindset aspects)
Support, lead and coordinate key strategic, tactical and operational projects to grow revenue, reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Lead operational excellence initiatives at site level
Ensure that scope, milestones/deadlines and activities are met within define project plans
Proactively communicate updates to relevant stakeholder groups (eg. Site Head, Site Leadership Team)
Ensure all aspects of initiatives and project are conducted in a safe manner and meet all site EHSS policies
- Proactively liaise and coordinate site wide project activities with other sites/functions in global CSL network
- Contribute to and act as Project lead on global teams for strategic initiatives as required
- Act as change ambassador for strategic cultural activities and role modeling CSL employee brand & Lengnau’s strengths
- Encourage and foster risk-based continuous improvement and operational excellence methods across all strategic projects to drive the improvements in compliance, throughput, efficiency and robust operations
Support the Strategic Project Teams to resolve escalated issues, ensure scope compliance, remove “road blocks” to success
- Requires a university degree in science or technology (incl. Engineering)
- Min 5 years of industry experience, ideally in pharma/biotech organizations
- Operational excellence project management experience
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Mandatory
- Very good command of German and English
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas in the original language. Please include all these in one document together with the CV.
CSL Behring is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all.