Project Manager / CapEx Engineering (m/f/d)SchweizR-1397621095 CSL Behring AG (CH)
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
As Project Manager / CapEx Engineering (m/f/d) you are part of the Global Engineering function and as such oversee and manage small to medium size projects and sub-teams within large projects. You are responsible to manage capital projects to ensure that they are completed to scope, within budget and on time while achieving zero harm, identified returns and meeting cash flow requirements.
You successfully execute CSL projects by:
- Reviewing and assisting others in the development of the technical design and qualification/ commissioning documentation of the overall project
- Developing and managing budget plans and control schedules
- Managing project teams in the preparation and approval of Capital Expenditure Proposals
- Ensuring preparation of specifications, drawings and other documentation that comprises the technical requirements for inclusion in tenders and contracts.
- Reporting any deviations identified during commissioning and qualification
- Preparing key project management documents and engineering and supply contracts
- Ensuring that quality management systems and procedures and risk management methodologies and processes are followed throughout a project
- Maintaining the configuration management system during project activities
- Raising or coordinating others in the preparation and administration of purchase orders for supply of goods and services
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and external consultants and contractors to aid in the delivery of projects
Who you are
You are passionate project leader, with experience and a successful record of accomplishment on major CapEx projects. With your technical expertise and your strong stakeholder management you achieve great results in the realization of projects and the commissioning and qualification of those.
Additionally, you convince with the following competencies:
- University degree in Engineering (ideally mechanical, process engineering) or equivalent (e.g. FH, HTL)
- Comprehensive process and engineering systems/services experience gained in the GxP industry including clean and black utilities
- Broad skills in handling technical development concepts, tools and technologies as well as design techniques and ability to solve problems in design, testing and deployment
- Experience in troubleshooting, process engineering and ability to understand and implement client requirements
- Serving as a role model to project team members
- Excellent listener with extra-ordinary problem-solving and social skills, which help him to identify business potential and needs at an early stage
- Energetic and proactive person with strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to cope with time pressure in demanding situations
- Trustworthy stakeholder, who approaches others with respect and like this successfully builds-up strong and competitive business relationships
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and German